London based Fashion Textiles designer from Hong Kong (professional in fashion/surfaces print and embroidery.)
Inspiration is mostly inspired by politic and revolutions in the East Asia.
My textiles are mostly digital and screen printed with embellishment . By use of Irish, Tanaka, babylock as well as Industrial digital Tajima and digital Amaya embroidery machine.
The mixture of the complicated drawing printed on fabric/leather with layered embellishments.
• Knowledge of textiles including Print and Embroidery.
• Strong Industrial Embroidery machine and Computer-controlled embroidery/ Computer-aided design and manufacturing experience.
• Strong Screen Printing and Digital Printing experience.
• Strong Hand Drawing and Illustration Skills
• Graphic Design (Well at Typography Design)
• Industrial Embroidery Software
• CAD software: Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design and Word
• Hand sewing and Hand Embroidery.
High-end and Luxury brand Work Experience:
AMÈNE (Freelance Fashion Print Designer)
May 2016 – October 2016 (6 months)
Mary Katrantzou (Womenswear Design Intern)
November 2015 – January 2016 (3 months)